Wednesday, June 13, 2018

my day

  ‘Wake up, mum yelled, while she flicked the glooming light on. Slowly, like a sloth
I creep out of my bed. Suddenly, cold icicles intrude my sub zero skin. I rush
over to the shower and put it on steaming hot then I jump in for a couple minutes. I
get out then I hurdle over to my bed. My bed looks so comfortable and it calls to me
, come back to me. I know have to carry
on my day so I make it then I do my Mahi.


I zip over to the car, I jump in then we splish! splash! Splosh!  through the rippled
water while it bounces up to the window.


Suddenly,  I get to school and I bombarbed out of the car onto the class deck. I munch
away on my hearty and  tu meke mince and cheese pie, having a korero at that same time.
While we wait for the pere to ring, we glance out to the grassy field to see the rain swish
so then we can sit on the mat Ring, ring, ring, goes the bell .


No comments:

Post a Comment