Thursday, September 1, 2016

Soccer Skills


Over the last few weeks, Room 19 has been learning soccer skills. My favourite is playing a game, and AJ has been helping us.  My least favourite is kicking the ball to a cone.  


You usually have to do five step ups. If you don’t know what step ups are, ask AJ.  Or maybe five star jumps - really good exercise. Maybe you could ask AJ if he can help you so you can get better at your soccer skills. But I like rugby more.


Headbutting sort of hurts my head, but it's still cool and awesome fun.


IMG_0424.jpgBy Rico




... Soccer, Ball, Sport - Free ...... Soccer, Ball, Sport - Free ...

Skills….


Dribbling
😊
I like dribbling because it's really easy.
Working cooperatively with a partner
😊
Me and my partner always agree and listen to each other.
Kicking accurately to a target or person
😓
I hate this one because I am not good at aiming.
Following Instructions
😊
It’s easy to listen because I always listen.
Heading the ball
😊
Heading the ball is fun.
Working well as a team
😊

Weaving in and out of cones

😊

Weaving out and in is cool because it gives lots of exercise
Playing a game

😊
I like playing a game because it's fun and I have fun with my friends.

2 comments:

  1. nice rico your soccer skills is awesome.your great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work Rico, I enjoyed reading your evaluation

    ReplyDelete